Thursday, August 8, 2013

The beginning of a new chapter

As many of you know, I am new to the homeschool world... Well not exactly.  I actually was a homeschooler myself growing up, but this is different.  This time I will be the teacher!  When I sit and think about really doing it I get super nervous!  I mean, can I really teach my 4 children and them not grow up to be dumb?  As a kid I never liked school, and yet I find myself now as a so called teacher.  This could be interesting!
     Even though I think I am crazy for homeschooling, I am also very excited about this new chapter in life!  I know days will be hard and there will be tears shed, but I know that in the end it will all be worth it.  My kids won't grow up to be dummies and I will survive the chaos!  So here is to a fresh start in life, something new, something exciting and something worth doing!

Today I have been working hard on getting the "schoolroom" together.  I've hung lights over desks, put a giant world atlas on the wall, created little areas for supplies and so much more.  I plan to share pictures of "The J Crew Academy" soon!  For now, just one will have to do.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! You and I are starting down this wonderful road of homeschooling at the same time. I'll be starting kindergarten with Timmy this year. I feel exactly as you do and I'm finding from talking with more moms that the way we are feeling is normal. We can do this:-)!!!!

    ReplyDelete